This note is a summary of original link
Incremental writing flow
Flow for Supermemo guru - Writing incremental:
- roughest draft:pour down everything into one giant article, possibly without any organization
- Brushing Up the Roughest Draft: fragments, extracting, sorting, organizing
- Organizing and Developing Content: merging drafts,
- Finishing Touch: knowledge trees for articles
- Preparation → Incubation → Illumination → Verification
- Preparation: working to a point where you’ve exhausted all your ideas
- Incubation: the mind works on the problem off-line, moving around the pieces it has in hand and adding one or two it has in reserve but didn’t think to use at first.
- Illumination: hen the clouds part and the solution appears all at once. Writing has a lot to do with creativity
- Verification: Checking to make sure those results, indeed, work.